Our baker and sous chef Alec Schingel will be teaching a hands-on bread-making class sharing the whole grain baking philosophy we follow at Vicia. The class will include:
- Bread-making basics: creating and maintaining a sourdough starter, milling whole grains, and mixing and shaping
- Learn about and sample the different breads we bake daily
- Mix, shape, and grill your own whole grain sourdough flatbread and top with a variety of seasonal local ingredients
- Sit down for lunch to enjoy your creation, along with salads and snacks from the Vicia kitchen
- Take home some of our starter and a loaf of bread
Ticket includes class, lunch, and bread to take home. Beverages will be available to order during lunch a la carte. $70 per person plus tax.